LONDON, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, is working with Disneyland® Paris to celebrate the leading tourist destination's 20th anniversary as part of the long-term partnership between the brands. Hertz has announced that guests staying at Disneyland Paris can receive up to 20% off their next car rental. Also, customers booking a car from Hertz's new Family Collection during the promotional period will be entered into a prize draw for a free weekend trip to Disneyland Paris.
Michel Taride, International President, Hertz, commented: "We launched the Family Collection to help make travelling easier and more enjoyable so families and friends can focus on their time away. We're delighted to be celebrating Disneyland Paris' 20th anniversary milestone, and our 16th year of partnership with them, by offering family trips to the resort as well as discounted rental when staying in Disney® Hotels."
Thierry Pedros, Vice-President Corporate Alliances, The Walt Disney Company and Disneyland Paris E.M.E.A., added: "We are excited to be celebrating our 20th anniversary and long-running partnership with Hertz. The current activity and in-car promotions will help customers enjoy the magic of Disney not only in our parks, but also as they travel to and from their destination by renting a Family Collection vehicle."
Available in seven countries across Europe, the specially-tailored Family Collection features spacious and comfortable vehicles ideal for travel with family and friends. Vehicles can be booked from http://www.hertz.co.uk/disneyland-paris.
Every Hertz #1 Club member booking a Family Collection vehicle in qualifying markets until the end of August will be entered into a draw to win a weekend at Disneyland Paris including accommodation, parks tickets, gift vouchers, breakfast with Disney Characters, and transportation to and from Paris. The promotion will run across the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and The Netherlands, with a winner in each market. Terms and conditions apply.*
Family Collection Packs featuring Disney branded water and activity sets will be available to Family Collection renters throughout July and August in the Hertz Charles de Gaulle and Orly rental locations.
In addition, anyone staying in a Disney Hotel before the end of August can receive up to 20% off their next car rental with Hertz throughout the United States, UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and The Netherlands. The pick up date must be before the end of December 2012, and black out dates apply.
Hertz and Euro Disney S.C.A. have been partners for 16 years and in 2011 signed a new, five-year official partnership agreement for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Hertz Family Collection benefits
- Dedicated family friendly vehicles across Europe that offer features such as flexible seating, extra storage and a 5-Star Euro NCAP safety rating
- Hertz's Make and Model Guarantee - the car you book is the car you drive
- One free additional driver is available with every Hertz Family Collection rental
* Terms and conditions
- The prize consists of a trip for 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children under 12) to Disneyland Paris
- The prize includes accommodation for 2 nights, transport to and from Paris, free parks tickets, 4 x €10 gift vouchers and breakfast with Disney Characters. The total value of this prize is £1,800 (UK pounds sterling)
- Prize draw open to residents in the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and The Netherlands
- One entrant in each country will be randomly selected as the winner
- Maximum one entry per person
- No cash alternative is offered and the prize is non-transferable
- The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with products of a similar type and value. The winners will be picked and notified by 18th September 2012
- The prize is valid for one year but the prize winners need to book by Friday 30th November 2012 at the latest
- Hertz requires 4 weeks' notice of preferred travel dates to arrange the prize and while all efforts will be made to arrange the prize on the winners preferred dates, all elements of the prize are subject to availability and opening hours
- Anyone who enters the prize draw will be deemed to have understood these Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them
- Employees of Hertz and Disneyland Paris and any associated group companies, prize sponsor and/or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
- Should the winners of the prize draw in anyway fail to claim, or reject the prize, another entrant will be randomly selected as the new winner
- The names of the winners will be available by writing to the Hertz #1 Club Membership Department at the promoter's address below, enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope. Promoter is Hertz Europe Limited, Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE
- Promotion is subject to the law of England and Wales
Hertz is the world's largest general use car rental company, operating from over 8,500 corporate locations in 150 countries worldwide. Hertz is in its 93rd year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. For more information please go to http://www.hertz.com
About Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is Europe's leading tourist destination, with more than 250 million visits since its opening in 1992, and over 14, 500 Cast Members working onsite. Its employees perform more than 500 different roles, positions and professions, represent more than 100 nationalities and speak twenty languages. Disneyland Paris is the number one private employer of its home region (Seine-et-Marne) and the number one single-site employer in the Paris region (Ile-de-France). In addition to its direct jobs, Disneyland Paris has a significant economic impact with its activity generating 56,000 direct and indirect jobs in France. For more information, please visit: http://corporate.disneylandparis.com.
Hertz Press Contacts