LONDON, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, has become the title sponsor of the 2012 British MotoGP, which will be held at Silverstone on 15-17 June. The move follows the successful collaboration between the MotoGP™ rights holder Dorna Sports and Hertz, which has been the car and equipment rental supplier for the premier motorcycle racing World Championship since 2010.
"Britain is certainly on the world stage for sports this year, and I'm very proud that Hertz is the title sponsor of the exhilarating British Grand Prix," said Michel Taride, President of Hertz International and Executive Vice President, Hertz Corporation. "The adrenaline-fuelled MotoGP event will have fans on the edge of their seats as they marvel at the feats of the riders and their motorcycles alike, and it is a privilege to be part of the action."
The world-renowned MotoGP is an eighteen-race series visiting thirteen countries across four continents. The Hertz British Grand Prix edition of the MotoGP will see Britain's Cal Crutchlow and James Ellison battle it out with the likes of Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo and Casey Stoner for the winning title.
As title sponsor of the British MotoGP, Hertz will benefit from significant media exposure through a range of branding opportunities at the circuit, including at the trackside, bridge, starting point, winners' podium backdrops, and clothing of the Paddock Girls.
To celebrate this event, Hertz is offering MotoGP fans the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets for Saturday and Sunday, 16-17 June 2012. The winners can enjoy a VIP experience with access to the VIP Village area, breakfast, lunch, open bar, pit lane walk to visit the Pit Boxes, Paddock visit, free copy of the official program and exclusive viewing. The entry details and terms and conditions can be located on http://www.hertz.co.uk/motogp.
For spectators visiting the British MotoGP, Hertz is also offering the opportunity for a free upgrade on vehicles rented from Hertz. Details can be found on http://www.hertz.co.uk/motogp.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize consists of two (2) tickets for Hertz British MotoGP on Saturday and Sunday 16-17 June 2012, including hospitality in the VIP Village. The prize does not include transport or accommodation.
- The prize cannot be sold and has no retail value.
- No cash alternative is offered and the prize cannot be sold.
- Entry into the draw must be made by Midnight UK time on Sunday 10 June 2012 to qualify.
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided when entering the competition.
- The prize will be drawn on Monday 11 June and all reasonable attempts to contact the winner will be done on the same day. If the winner does not confirm they can travel to Silverstone to utilise the prize on this day after three (3) days, or if there is insufficient information supplied in the booking to make contact with the winner, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion.
- The name of the winners will be available by writing to Partnership Marketing, Hertz Europe Limited, Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom.
- This promotion is being run by Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law.
Hertz is the world's largest general use car rental company, operating from over 8,500 corporate locations in 150 countries worldwide. Hertz is in its 93rd year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. For more information please go to http://www.hertz.com
Hertz Press Contacts