-- Frost & Sullivan's upcoming webinar to scout emerging innovations in waste heat recovery and their potential impact on industries
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Dec. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rising energy costs, sharp regulations and global issues such as climate change have reinvigorated interest in industrial waste heat recovery (WHR) as a tool to increase energy efficiency. WHR offers numerous benefits, both financially and socially, including energy efficiency, reduced emissions and cost savings. Join Frost & Sullivan's "Fuel Conservation through Industrial Waste Heat Management - Impact and Innovations" webinar to explore forces shaping this market.
This webinar will address:
- Cutting-edge technologies evolving to enable WHR
- Impending changes in the industrial WHR market
- Industries poised to gain the most benefit from WHR
Opportunities in the WHR market vary as several product developers explore different ways to increase energy efficiency. This webinar will help WHR developers identify target end-user segments and refine product offerings. Stakeholders in industries with high energy use such as the cement, glass, and oil and gas industries should attend to discover how WHR can help mitigate tightening energy budgets.
"Industrial waste heat recovery has seen a number of adopters in the APAC region," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Lekshmy Ravi. "Changing regulations and goals are expected to increase deployment of WHR in the future."
For more information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan