- Uncover the trends driving growth and innovation in the new world of global healthcare with Frost & Sullivan's complimentary webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Partner and Senior Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences Reenita Das
Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Global Program Leader Siddharth Saha, Principal Analyst Venkat Rajan, and Connected Health Senior Industry Analyst Natasha Gulati
Economic, regulatory and consumer paradigms are changing in the global healthcare industry at an unparalleled pace. Technology has become the central enabler facilitating change and creating disruption among the industry. This has given rise to a consumer driven healthcare model. Convergence has enabled companies from outside healthcare, like telecommunication providers, information and technology, automotive and transportation, and retail and consumer companies, etc., to begin participating in the new ecosystem. This webinar will discuss the most notable disruptions and transformations the global healthcare industry is facing, where healthcare will be in 2020, and how it will affect a multitude of industries.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Changes to healthcare delivery: hospitals of the future, aging in place, cost of care innovations
- Role of the patient and consumer influence
- Role of emerging regions as a consumer and competitor
- Novel industry business models
- Key disruptive technologies
This briefing is of interest to any individual or organization – healthcare related, or not – looking to gain perspectives on how market shifts could create potential pressures and/or lead to opportunities in the healthcare industry.
"Historically, innovations in the healthcare sector that gained the most traction came from companies focused on solving hyper-specialized clinical needs," said Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Venkat Rajan. "Moving forward, the most successful enterprises will be looking to take a more holistic view of what the true meaning of value is to healthcare stakeholders and how their offering integrates with other aspects of healthcare diagnosis and delivery."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's global Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.healthcare.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing any time after the live event by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan