DUBLIN, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc2lk9/gwi_analysts) has announced the addition of the "GWI Analysts' Report: Water for Mining in Latin America" report to their offering.
The reports shows you exactly where the business is happening right now and which part of the water cycle offers the best prospects in that region, so you can really drill into which areas match your business portfolio.
This short report gives you the information you need to move your business forward in the Latin American mining market - including procurement models and supply chain analysis, so you can plan your movements in the market.
- Understand the trends driving the market, focusing on Chile and Peru as well as highlighting interesting trends in Brazil and Mexico
- Understand which part of the water cycle offers the best opportunities - covering water supply, effluent treatment for discharge and water reuse potential
- Learn about existing and emerging water technology investment trends and the key market players - so you can position your solution in the market
- Develop your business plan in the Latin American mining market for the next five years. This report offers most current forecasts for the market available, covering infrastructure, pumps and equipment
- Plan your route into the market - we show you exactly how the market works in practice. Offering procurement models and supply chain analysis, this report shows you how to do business in that market and who to build relationships with for success
The report will include the following forecasts:
- seawater desalination systems
- process water treatment systems
- wastewater treatment systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc2lk9/gwi_analysts
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets