DUBLIN, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22rbvt/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market 2014-2019" report to their offering.
Global continuous fiber thermoplastics (CFT) market is expected to reach an estimated $216.7 million by 2019. CFT materials are used in a variety of markets such as aerospace, transportation, sporting goods, industrial goods, and ballistics which have been the market drivers in recent years, helping to gain widespread acceptance in the marketplace across all regions.
This report provides an analysis of the global continuous fiber thermoplastics market including analysis of the market trend, competitive landscape, company profiles, mergers and acquisitions, emerging trends and key drivers of the industry's growth. The study also includes forecasts for CFT materials through 2019, segmented by region and by end user segments such as aerospace, transportation, sporting goods, industrial, ballistics, and others.
On the basis of its comprehensive research, the author forecasts that majority of the segments for the CFT market is estimated to grow impressively in 2014-2019. The Aerospace segment is expected to depict highest growth due to increasing demand of composite materials from new aircraft programs. The growth of carbon fiber based CFT is expected to remain strong over the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the aerospace industry. Major resins used in CFTs are PP, PA, PEEK, PPS, PEI and PEKK. TenCate, Cytec, Fiber Glass Industries, Polystrand, LANXESS and Celanese are among the major suppliers of CFT materials globally. CFT suppliers are continuously adopting new strategies to gain market share in this industry. Innovation would further enhance the product performance and lower the overall cost for consumers which will drive the market.
The biggest challenge in the industry is relatively higher cost of CFT materials compared to competing materials. Further, CFT requires sophisticated equipment to apply higher heat and pressure for processing. Inter-material competition also has a great threat; innovations in new technology, fiber or resin formulations have the potential to change the dynamics of the market.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Some of the features of this report include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Continuous fiber thermoplastic market intelligence with special emphasis on transportation, aerospace, sporting goods, ballistics and industrial markets
- Market size in terms of value and volume shipment by application segments, also trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides continuous fiber thermoplastics market breakdown by three region i.e., North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific including Rest of World
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity facilitates a sound investment decision
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Emerging Innovations in CFT Industry
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8. Customer Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22rbvt/growth
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets