ISTANBUL, November 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
With increasing trend every year Growtech Eurasia hosts sector professionals from Middle East, Europe & surrounding countries. In 2013 International visitor numbers has been tripled and many International business opportunities were created. Main visiting countries were from Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Azarbaijan, Russia, Lebanon, Spain, Holland, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Romania & Bulgaria. In 2014 with new sections and more business opportunities Growtech Eurasia will continue to be the leader organization of the region.
Growtech Eurasia sets a steady growth each year will bring together more than 650 national and international brands in 7 saloons by total area of 40 thousand sqm.
Greenhouse & Equipments, Plant Nutrition and Protection, Seedling Seed Growing, Irrigation Systems, Agricultural Technology and Equipments are the main parts of the Fair. With the support of Government Institutions, Associations & Ministry of Agriculture Growtech grows every year & creates more business opportunities.
EUROPE'S BIGGEST AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT PRODUCER
"TURKEY" 7th BIGGEST PRODUCER IN THE WORLD
In 2012 while the growth rate of Turkish economy is %2,2, agriculture sector growth was %3,5. With increasingly growing agriculture sector Turkey ranks 3rd in world production for "green pepper, tomato, cucumber & green bean" and 1st in "fig, cherry, apricot & quince" production.
By ranking 3rd in the world and taking 1st place in Europe for Greenhouse area size, Turkish agriculture sector meets with the world in Growtech Eurasia fair every year.
"ANTALYA" STRATEGIC LOCATION
As one of the most important cities of the Mediterranean region Antalya offers a mixture of unique geography and historic texture. While Antalya stands out with its transportation infrastructure and rich accommodation options tourism and agriculture are the most important industries that contribute to its brand value.
The Mediterranean region and Antalya is the most preferred region for both local and international investors in the agriculture industry. Particularly known for greenhouse cultivation, Antalya hosts about %65 of the greenhouses across Turkey. Antalya also ranks first in Turkey with its agricultural production reaching 2 billion Euro.
• Antalya accounts for %11 of the total fruit and vegetable production in Turkey and %23 of exports,
• %45 of vegetable seed production,
• %66 of vegetable seedling production,
• %58 of culture mushroom production,
• %34 of cut flower production& %89 of cut flower exports.
- Greenhouse And Technologies
- Nursery Seedling
- Young Plant
- Organic Agriculture
- Irrigation Systems And Equipments
- Plant Nutrition and Protection
- Project and Consultancy Services
- Agricultural Banking And Finance
- Agricultural Analysis and Research
- Agriculture Technologies
- Agriculture Machinery
- Livestock Breeding
- Farmers, Producers, Dealers
- Greenhouse & Agricultural Company Owners
- Potential Buyers Who Will Develop Protected and Open Agriculture
- Fruit & Vegetable Brokers
- Purchasing Managers of Food Producers
- Purchasing Manager of Food Chain Stores
- Agricultural Organisations, Chambers Related To Agriculture, Ngos And Their Representatives
- International Investors for Turkish Agriculture Industry
- Producers & Distributors of Animal Products Machinery
- Veterinarians & Zootechnicians
- Representatives from The Media
- University Tuitors & Students
Melek Güliz KINA
Marketing & Communications Manager
SOURCE UBM plc