- Advancement in cardiovascular medicine has led to stenting being a common and effective treatment
- Poor lifestyle choices and increase in number of geriatric people is leading to increase in incidence of CVD, driving demand for stents
- Asia Pacific will be a lucrative market for players over the forecast period
ALBANY, New York, July 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vascular stents market is set to chart a moderate growth curve over the coming few years, owing to the impact created by interplay of a number of positive trends and growth drivers.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Global Vascular Stents market will record a Compound Annual Growth Rate of about 5% from 2019 to 2027. One of the most notable factors leading to a higher demand is increase in incidence of cardiovascular diseases - takes about 17.9 million lives each year."
Key Findings of Global Vascular Stents Market Study:
- The hospital segment is anticipated to dominate growth in the end-user category over the stated period
- Self-expanding stents segment to contribute heavily to growth in global vascular stents market
- The segment of coronary artery stents held a sizeable market share in 2018 and the trend will follow into the forecast period
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=8191
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Vascular Stents Market:
The global vascular stents market is set to grow owing to multiple growth factors. Some of the prominent ones, set to keep the market buoyant over the forecast period, are:
- Research and development (R&D) in the field is extensive and is set to drive the market on to a higher growth curve
- Technological advancements are making stents more efficient and easy to use, driving up their demand considerably
- Cardiovascular diseases are witnessing an increase in number of cases, driving up demand in the market
- Massive increase in geriatric population in the world is a notable growth propeller since the demographic is susceptible to heart-related diseases
- Poor lifestyle habits such as sedentary schedules, and unbalanced diets are driving the incidence of CVD further up
- A significant trend here is increasing popularity of biodegradable stents; these hold potential to replace metal-based stents in the coming years
Analyze global vascular stents market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=8191
Regional Analysis of Global Vascular Stents Market:
- Asia Pacific region to grow at a significant pace over the period
- North America to dominate the market landscape in terms of revenue
- Growing cases of CVD is a major factor driving growth in these regions
Competitive Landscape of Global Vascular Stent Market:
Top players operating in the vendor landscape of global vascular stents market are Abbott Vascular (Abbott Laboratories), Cordis Corporation (A Cardinal Health Company), Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, BIOTRONIK AG, Lifetech Scientific, C. R. Bard, Inc. (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Cook Medical, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Comprehensively profiled in the market report prepared by Transparency Market Research, these players are contributing notably to growth in the market with their many and varied growth strategies.
Purchase the Vascular Stents Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=8191<ype=S
It is pertinent to point out here that strategies that fall across the spectrum of organic and inorganic are deployed by prominent players in order to beat competition. Some of these strategies include a keen focus on innovation and therefore on technological advancement, entering key alliances. The report also covers way-forward for a number of these players, including financial overview, recent developments and company overview.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Vascular Stents Market (Type: Coronary Artery Stents [Bare Metal Stents, Bioresorbable Stents, Covered Stents, and Drug Eluting Stents], Peripheral Vascular Stents [Fem-pop Artery Stents, Iliac Artery Stents, and Infrapop Artery Stents], and Neurovascular Stents; Delivery Method: Balloon Expandable Stents and Self-expanding Stents; Material: Cobalt-Chromium Stent, Platinum-Chromium Stent, Nitinol Stent, Stainless Steel Stent, and Bioresorbable Polymer Stent; End User: Hospitals, Cardiac Centers, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027 - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/8191
Global Vascular Stents Market: Segmentation
- Vascular Stents Market, by Type
- Coronary Artery Stents
- Bare Metal Stents
- Bioresorbable Stents
- Covered Stents
- Drug Eluting Stents
- Peripheral Vascular Stents
- Fem-pop Artery Stents
- Iliac Artery Stents
- Infrapop Artery Stents
- Vascular Stents Market, by Delivery Method
- Balloon Expandable Stents
- Self-expanding Stents
- Vascular Stents Market, by Material
- Cobalt-Chromium Stent
- Platinum-Chromium Stent
- Nitinol Stent
- Stainless Steel Stent
- Bioresorbable Polymer Stent
- Vascular Stents Market, by End User
- Cardiac Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Vascular Stents Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Biodegradable Stents Market - The demand for biodegradable stents has grown significantly with the development of newer technology that has reduced the risk of thrombosis, dual anti-platelet therapy, in-stent restenosis, and second surgery for removal of the stent. Therefore, the introduction of biodegradable stents with advanced technologies has boosted its demand and have gained larger customer base.
Angioplasty Balloons & Stents Market - The global angioplasty balloons & stents market is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a host of factors, including the advent of bioabsorbable stents, rise in the geriatric population worldwide, high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, and research and development.
Drug-eluting Stents Market - According to Transparency Market Research's latest market report on the drug-eluting stents for the historical period of 2017 & 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2027, the introduction of fully-bioresorbable stents, rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and product launches by key market players are key factors that are anticipated to drive the market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research