- The global semiconductor IP market is likely to grow at CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. It is predicted to collect around US$ 8.3 Bn of revenues by 2030 end
- North America semiconductor IP market is estimated to grow at rapid rate in the assessment period
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Semiconductor IPs (Intellectual Property) are generally used to advance the functionality of products related to IoT (Internet of Things).ASIC, memory IP, interface IP, verification IP, and processor IP are some of the important products available in the global semiconductor IP market. These products find application in numerous end-use industries including telecommunications, healthcare, consumer electronics, and automotive.
Analysts at TMR underline that the vendors working in the global semiconductor IP market will gain promising demand avenues during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. One of the key reasons attributed to this scenario is long-term digitalization trend across various industries, such as automotive, healthcare, and telecom.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Findings of Semiconductor IP Market Report
- The global semiconductor IP market is estimated to show promising growth at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
- Total amount of revenues gathered by the market was around US$ 4.8 Bn in 2020.
- The market is foreseen to collect the revenues of approximately US$ 8.3 Bn by the end of 2030.
- In 2019, Asia Pacific was leading region in the global semiconductor IP market.
- The North America semiconductor IP market is predicted to show growth at rapid pace during the assessment period of 2020 to 2030.
Explore 186 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Semiconductor IP Market (Type: Verification IP, ASIC, Memory IP, Interface IP, and Processor IP; Architecture Design: Hard IP Core and Soft IP Core; and End User: Healthcare, Telecommunications, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, and Others [Industrial Equipment, etc.]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/semiconductor-ip-market.html
Semiconductor IP Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Growing acceptance of IoT connected devices and digitized technology is projected to generate growth opportunities in the semiconductor IP market.
- Major enterprises engaged in the global semiconductor IP market are pouring efforts to tap into prominent applications, including machine learning (ML), 5G infrastructure, and automotive.
- This aside, several vendors are concentrated on gaining proficiency in the on-chip interconnect IP sector. This move is helping them support the on-chip data-flow management.
- Growing demand for ultra-low power ADC (analog-to-digital) and DAC (digital-to-analog) solutions is one of the important factors boosting the growth of the global semiconductor IP market.
- Many semiconductor IP firms are aiming at introducing innovation in their MCU subsystem platforms. This factor is projected to drive the market growth in the years ahead.
- Several enterprises are inclined toward the use of event-based and CPU-less data management systems. This move is helping them in dealing with the issue of limitations in edge computing IoT applications.
- Growing focus of players to develop MCU subsystem platforms compatible with any DSP (Digital Signal Processor), NPU (Neural Processing Unit), and CPU is helping in the expansion of the global semiconductor IP market.
Analyze global semiconductor IP market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Semiconductor IP Market: Competitive Assessment
Major vendors operating in the global semiconductor IP market are focused on strengthening their production capabilities. At the same time, several enterprises are eyeing the development of technologically advanced products. To achieve this motive, many players are entering into partnership and collaboration agreements.All these moves are foreseen to help in development of the global semiconductor IP market in the assessment period of 2020 to 2030.
The list of important companies in the semiconductor IP market includes Altera (Intel Corporation), Avery Design Systems, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Arm Limited, CEVA, Inc., CAST, Inc., Imagination Technologies Limited Mentor (a Siemens Business), and Silicon Corporation (an Inphi Corporation Company).
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at
The Semiconductor IP Market is segmented as follows:
- Verification IP
- Memory IP
- Interface IP
- Processor IP
- Hard IP Core
- Soft IP Core
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (Industrial Equipment, etc.)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global IT & Telecom Industry:
Product Lifecycle Management [PLM] Market – The growing need for product innovation, productivity enhancement, and decline in operational cost are key factors driving the growth of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market. A PLM solution increases the productivity of a system substantially by providing various tools and methodologies to reduce redundancies.
Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market – The global semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment market is primarily being driven by a growing concern for upgrading and enhancing products and production standards in the semiconductor devices industry. Increasing device performance and reliability are core quality standards that the semiconductor industry goes by, and the global semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment market is an essential part of that process.
Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services Market – The global semiconductor assembly and test services (SATS) market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to the high demand for consumer electronic products that require a semiconductor assembly, such as smartphones, tablets, set-top boxes, television sets, monitors, displays, speakers, computers, and refrigerators.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/semiconductor-ip-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research