DE BILT, Netherlands, August 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders ("EGM") of Grontmij N.V. (the "Company" or "Grontmij"), which was held today in connection with the recommended public mixed exchange and cash offer by Sweco AB ("Sweco") for all issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Grontmij (the "Offer"), adopted all proposed resolutions.
At the EGM, the Offer was explained.
The following resolutions, all of which relate to the Offer, were passed:
- Cross-border legal merger
- Amendment of the articles of association of the Company in connection with the proposed merger as referred to under agenda item 3b. (the "Pre-Merger Amendment")
- Cross-border legal merger (grensoverschrijdende fusie) between the Company (as the disappearing company) and Sweco (as the surviving company) (the "Merger") in accordance with the merger terms adopted by the board of directors of Sweco and the executive board of Grontmij (the "Executive Board") (the "Merger Terms")
- Conditional amendment of the articles of association of the Company as per the Settlement Date (as defined in the Offer Memorandum) of the Offer
- Conditional appointment of the following persons as members of the Executive Board as per the Settlement Date:
- Mr Jonas Dahlberg
- Mrs Caroline Lindgren
- Conditional granting of full and final discharge to each of the members of the Executive Board from any and all liabilities for the performance of their duties up to the date of the EGM
- Conditional appointment of the following persons as members of the supervisory board of Grontmij (the "Supervisory Board") as per the Settlement Date:
- Mr Tomas Carlsson
- Mrs Lisa Lagerwall
- Conditional granting of full and final discharge to each of the members of the Supervisory Board from any and all liabilities for the performance of their duties up to the date of the EGM
The Pre-Merger Amendment was implemented during a suspension of the EGM.
The implementation of the Merger is subject to the Offer having been declared unconditional (gestanddoening), Settlement having taken place, and the Merger conditions as described in Section 14.2 of the Merger Terms having been fulfilled or waived (as the case may be).
The resolutions listed under 4 to 8 above are all subject to the Offer having been declared unconditional (gestanddoening).
Shareholders who have voted against the Merger, have a statutory withdrawal right. The withdrawal right is further explained in the explanatory notes to the agenda of the EGM. A withdrawal application form can be downloaded from the Company's website.
Grontmij is a leading European company in the Consulting & Engineering industry with world class expertise in the fields of energy, highways & roads, sustainable buildings and water.
Our leading principle is Sustainability by Design. This enables our professionals to support clients in developing the built and natural environment. Established in 1915, Grontmij is listed on the NYSE Euronext stock exchange.
De Holle Bilt 22 | P.O. Box 203 | 3730 AE De Bilt | The Netherlands
T +31 888 11 66 00 | email@example.com
De Holle Bilt 22 | 3732 HM De Bilt | Commercial Register 30029428
SOURCE Grontmij Business Services BV