LONDON, June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Capex Forecasts for Lithium-ion (Li-Poly, LFP, LTO), Flow (VRFB, Li-Air, Zn-Air, Zn-Br, PSB), Sodium-Based (Na-S, Na-NiCl), Advanced Lead Acid and Other Batteries (Li-Air, Mg-Ion, Ni-Zn, Ni-Fe, Ni-Cd), Energy Storage Technologies (EST) for Electricity Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Grids to Optimise Off-Grid Storage of Renewable Wind, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Photo-Voltaic (PV) Energy
The latest research report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the Grid Scale Battery Storage market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate $1.99bn in 2018.
The Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technologies Market Report 2018-2028 responds to your need for definitive market data:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you find 159 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 209-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 159 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market.
• Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market forecasts and analysis from 2018-2028.
• Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies submarket forecasts from 2018-2028
• Lithium-ion batteries submarket forecast 2018-2028
• Sodium-based batteries submarket forecast 2018-2028
• Flow batteries submarket forecast 2018-2028
• Advanced lead acid batteries submarket forecast 2018-2028
• Other batteries submarket forecast 2018-2028
• Regional Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies market forecasts from 2018-2028 with drivers and restraints for the regions including;
• South Korea
• Rest of the world
• Company profiles for the leading 13 Grid Scale Battery Storage Technologies companies
• NGK Insulators Ltd.
• BYD Co. Ltd.
• Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
• Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
• General Electric
• GS Yuasa Corporation
• LG Chem Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• ABB Group
• Panasonic Corporation
• Hitachi Ltd
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone with interest in the Grid Scale Battery Storage market
• Battery Manufacturers
• Utility Companies
• Commodity traders
• Investment managers
• Energy price reporting companies
• Energy company managers
• Energy consultants
• Heads of strategic development
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts,
• Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Grid Scale Battery Storage market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technologies Market Report 2018-2028: Capex Forecasts for Lithium-ion (Li-Poly, LFP, LTO), Flow (VRFB, Li-Air, Zn-Air, Zn-Br, PSB), Sodium-Based (Na-S, Na-NiCl), Advanced Lead Acid and Other Batteries (Li-Air, Mg-Ion, Ni-Zn, Ni-Fe, Ni-Cd), Energy Storage Technologies (EST) for Electricity Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Grids to Optimise Off-Grid Storage of Renewable Wind, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Photo-Voltaic (PV) Energy. Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2171/Grid-Scale-Battery-Storage-Technologies-Market-Report-2018-2028
A123 Energy Solutions
AES Energy Storage
Alstom Asahi Kasei
Altair Nanotechnologies (Altairnano)
American Electric Power (AEP)
Axion Power International
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF)
BYD Co. Ltd.
China Southern Power Grid (CSG)
E.ON Climate and Renewables
East Penn Manufacturing
Emerson Network Power Australia
Eos Energy Storage
GE Energy Storage
Gildemeister Energy Solutions
Green Investment Bank
Grid Battery Storage Limited (GBSL)
GS Yuasa Corporation
Hawaii Electric Company (HECO)
Hudson Clean Energy Partners
Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO)
Korea South-East Power Co.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
Power Grid Corporation of India
Prudent Energy Technology
Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Company Limited
South Plains Electric Cooperative (SPEC)
Southern California Edison
Sumitomo Electric Industries
The Tokyo Electric Power Company Inc. (TEPCO)
Yokohama Dockyard & Machinery Works
To see a report overview please contact Sara Peerun on email@example.com