LONDON, July 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Capex Forecasts for Lithium-ion (Li-Poly, LFP, LTO), Flow (VRFB, Li-Air, Zn-Air, Zn-Br, PSB), Sodium-Based (Na-S, Na-NiCl), Advanced Lead Acid and Other Batteries (Li-Air, Mg-Ion, Ni-Zn, Ni-Fe, Ni-Cd), Energy Storage Technologies (EST) for Electricity Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Grids to Optimise Off-Grid Storage of Renewable Wind, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Photo-Voltaic (PV) Energy
The latest research report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the Grid Scale Battery Storage market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate $1.46 bn in 2017.
The Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technologies Market Report 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 164 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 265 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Grid Scale Battery Storage market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 164 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Grid Scale Battery Storage market.
• Grid Scale Battery Storage market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
• Grid Scale Battery Storage submarket forecasts from 2017-2027:
• T Lithium-ion batteries submarket forecast 2017-2027
• Sodium-based batteries submarket forecast 2017-2027
• Flow batteries submarket forecast 2017-2027
• Advanced lead acid batteries submarket forecast 2017-2027
• Other batteries submarket forecast 2017-2027
• Regional Grid Scale Battery Storage market forecasts from 2017-2027 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
• South Korea
• Rest of the world
• Company profiles for the leading 11 Grid Scale Battery Storage companies
• NGK Insulators Ltd.
• BYD Co. Ltd.
• Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
• Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
• General Electric
• GS Yuasa Corporation
• LG Chem Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• ABB Group
• Panasonic Corporation
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone with interest in the Grid Scale Battery Storage market
• Oil & gas operators
• Commodity traders
• Investment managers
• Arbitrage companies and divisions
• Energy price reporting companies
• Energy company managers
• Energy consultants
• Oil and gas company executives and analysts
• Heads of strategic development
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts,
• Government agencies
Buy our report today the Grid-Scale Battery Storage Technologies Market Report 2017-2027: Capex Forecasts for Lithium-ion (Li-Poly, LFP, LTO), Flow (VRFB, Li-Air, Zn-Air, Zn-Br, PSB), Sodium-Based (Na-S, Na-NiCl), Advanced Lead Acid and Other Batteries (Li-Air, Mg-Ion, Ni-Zn, Ni-Fe, Ni-Cd), Energy Storage Technologies (EST) for Electricity Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Grids to Optimise Off-Grid Storage of Renewable Wind, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Photo-Voltaic (PV) Energy. Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
To request a report overview of this report, please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100.
List of Companies or Organisations Mentioned in the Report:
A123 Energy Solutions
ABB Energy Storage
AES Energy Storage
Altair Nanotechnologies (Altairnano)
American Electric Power (AEP)
Axion Power International
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF)
China Southern Power Grid (CSG)
East Penn Manufacturing
Emerson Network Power Australia
Eos Energy Storage
GE Energy Storage
General Electric (GE)
Gildemeister Energy Solutions
Hudson Clean Energy Partners
Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO)
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
Power Grid Corporation of India
Prudent Energy Technology
South Plains Electric Cooperative (SPEC)
Southern California Edison
State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC)
The Brattle Group
Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO)
Yokohama Dockyard & Machinery Works
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd