HONG KONG, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Gold Star Line is pleased to announce the new China-Korea-Philippine Service (CKP), offering best-in-market transit time and convenient calls suited to customers' needs.
The new service rotation:
Qingdao - Pusan - Shanghai - Manila (South) - Manila (North) - Qingdao
Among the exclusive offerings of CKP:
- Direct weekly Shanghai-Manila calls, with a fast 5-day transit time
- Fastest Qingdao - Manila transit time
- Exclusive for the Korean market: calling both north and south Ports of Manila
- Suitable schedule for growing reefers' market
- Ample special equipment pool to offer un-interrupted equipment supply, with protected reefer plugs
- Preferred terminals at all major ports
Honda Lin, GSL Commercial Director: "The new CKP service joins our network of Intra-Asia services, providing an excellent solution based on market needs. With GSL's long standing commitment to customer service, it will greatly benefit GSL's customers."
Gold Star Line Hong Kong
SOURCE Gold Star Line