FELTON, Calif., April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Goat Milk Market size is expected to reach USD 14.47 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Million Insights.
What are Key Factors Driving the Goat Milk Market?
Goat milk is rich in iron, potassium, and calcium among other vitamins and minerals. It helps lower blood pressure levels, improve digestion, and maintain heart health. The growing awareness regarding these health benefits and the availability of government subsidies are the factors expected to drive the demand for goat milk over the forecast period.
Among all the products, milk contributed to the highest revenue share of more than 41.3% in 2020 and is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The product is considered to have better digestibility than other alternatives. Technological advancement in the dairy processing industry has enhanced shelf life and maintained the quality of goat dairy products for a longer period. All these factors are expected to drive the growth of the industry over the forecast period.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Goat Milk Market" Report 2028.
Asia Pacific held a revenue share of 29.8% in 2020. The increasing young population and increasing disposable income in countries such as China and India are the factors projected to drive the product demand. Rising consumer awareness regarding food nutrition is anticipated to bode well for the market growth in near future. The health benefits of goat milk over its dairy substitutes have resulted in its high consumption in the region, thus creating an enormous opportunity for vendors. Industry participants are adopting several inorganic and organic growth strategies to expand their product/service portfolio and to enhance their foothold across the industry.
Key Questions Answered in The Goat Milk Market Report:
Which Segment of the Goat Milk to Hold the Highest Market Share?
The milk segment contributed to the highest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to expand at the second highest CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing demand for low cholesterol and lactose contains dairy products is expected to drive the product demand.
Which Region to Account Fastest Growth Rate?
Europe is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2028. Germany accounted for the largest share of 22.7% in the region followed by the U.K.
Which Segment of the Goat Milk Distribution Channel to Hold the Highest Market Share?
The supermarkets/hypermarkets distribution channel segment contributed to the highest share of more than 35% in terms of revenue in 2020. Consumers feel more comfortable physically choosing their products, especially grocery and dairy products, over online shopping. This factor is anticipated to contribute to the market share of this segment.
Browse 85 page research report with TOC on "Global Goat Milk Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-goat-milk-market
Million Insights has segmented the global goat milk market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
- Goat Milk Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Milk Powder
- Goat Milk Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Convenience Stores
- Goat Milk Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- List of Key Players of Goat Milk Market
- Emmi Group
- Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd.
- Granarolo Group
- Dairy Goat Co-operation (DGC)
- Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd.
- Hay Dairies Pte Ltd.
- Cherry Glen Goat Cheese Co
- Goat Partners International, Inc.
- Summerhill Goat Dairy.
Read the Recent Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Pre-engineered Building Market - The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
- Plant Genotyping Equipment Market - The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The increasing need for identifying, assessing and validating genetic markers of plants to gain higher yield from them is driving the market growth for plant genotyping equipment.
- Smart Electricity Meters Market - The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for energy security is gaining traction in the energy sector. With the advent of renewable energy sources, this demand has been addressed to some extent.
- Food Service Equipment Market - As per the published report, the global food service equipment market size is expected to arrive at USD 50.01 billion by 2028. It is estimated to develop by 5.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028. Altering habits of food consumption, increase in travel & tourism actions, growth in disposable incomes, plus the rising business proceedings in the food & beverage manufacturing sector, are the various input factors, inspiring the enlargement of this market for food service equipment.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights