-- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing how the globalization of the supply chain will have a great impact on chemical companies
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Dr. Leonidas Dokos, Research Director, Chemicals & Materials and Dr. Brian Balmer, Industry Principal, Performance Materials
Several recent incidents have highlighted the effect that globalization of the industry is having on the supply of chemicals and materials into the automotive sector. Chemical companies also agree that globalization is a very important perspective to consider as a route to growth within the automotive industry. This briefing will highlight Frost & Sullivan's opinion on the top 8 specific globalization trends that are affecting chemicals use in automotive applications.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the multi-faceted nature of globalization as a Mega Trend
- Identify how specific trends are affecting chemicals demand in the automotive sector
- Hear expert insights on the resulting opportunities created by this Mega Trend
This briefing will benefit all companies supplying chemicals, polymers, coatings and other materials into the automotive industry.
"Chemical companies already know that they need to be in lightweight and safety to be successful in the automotive industry; but globalization is now gaining recognition as an important potential source of growth," observes Performance Materials Industry Principal Brian Balmer.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals and Materials practice, please visit: http://www.chemicals.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan