DUBLIN, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Zinc Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of zinc, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing zinc worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: zinc production in the country, major manufacturers, zinc consumption, zinc trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including zinc market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the zinc market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD ZINC INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about zinc
1.2. Zinc market trends
- Zinc resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Zinc prices
2. ZINC INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. ZINC INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. ZINC INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.5. South Korea
5. ZINC INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. ZINC INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. ZINC INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
7.1. South Africa
8. ZINC INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cd5ktb/zinc_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets