DUBLIN, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Yacht Charter Market (Under 24m length): Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026" report to their offering.
This study offers a 10-year forecast of the global yacht charter market (under 24m length) between 2016 and 2026. In terms of value, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% over the projected period. The study demonstrates market dynamics and trends in five regions that are expected to influence the current nature and future status of the yacht charter market over the forecast period.
Currently, yacht manufacturers are focused on showcasing their latest yachts at various boat shows worldwide. Boat shows, especially in Fort Lauderale, U.S. and Genoa, Italy, attract thousands of boats lovers, buyers, and sellers each year. Customer inclination towards yacht charter vacations is on the rise across the globe, following a steady recovery in the global economy.
This can be primarily attributed to entry of new web-based yacht charter service providers over the last five years. Customers can now search online for yachts services that can be tailored to their needs, and make bookings in a matter of minutes. These factors are expected to create favourable growth opportunities for vendors operating in the global yacht charter market over the forecast period.
Key Segments Covered
- Yacht Charter Market
- 2 cabins
- 3 cabins
- 4 cabins
- End Use
- Adventures & Sports
- Family/ Group
- Yacht Type
- Motor Yacht
- Semi Displacement
- Sailing Yacht
- Key Companies
- Yachtico Inc.
- Sailogy S.A.
- Antlos S.r.l
- Collaborative Boating Inc.
- Fraser Escape Bareboat Charters
- Princess Yacht Charter
- TUI Group
- Zizooboats GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Yacht Charter Market Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Global Yacht Charter Market Analysis, By Cabins
6. Global Yacht Charter Market Analysis, By End Use
7. Global Yacht Charter Market Analysis, By Consumer
8. Global Yacht Charter Market Analysis, By Yacht Type
9. Global Yacht Charter Market Analysis, By Mode of Operation
10. Global Yacht Charter Market Analysis, By Region
11. Caribbean Yacht Charter Market Analysis
12. Mediterranean Yacht Charter Market Analysis
13. Asia Pacific Yacht Charter Market Analysis
14. Rest of EMEA Yacht Charter Market Analysis
15. Americas Yacht Charter Market Analysis
16. Competition Landscape
17. Global Yacht Charter Market - Digital Marketing and Distribution Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3gvqd/yacht_charter
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets