DUBLIN, Mar. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Wound Care Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global wound care market was worth $24,482.9 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2016-2022
Among the various wound care products type, the advanced wound care products segment held the largest share in the global market in 2015. Among the various applications, surgical wound segment held the largest share in the global market in 2015.
The global wound care market is witnessing high growth owing to increasing volume of surgeries, growing geriatric population and increasing road accidents. In addition, increasing burn cases as well as growing awareness about wound care products is also leading to its higher adoption. Moreover, increasing incidence cases of diabetes and obesity further leads to increased consumption of wound care products as these patients are more prone to ulcers.
Factors Driving The Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Increasing Volume Of Surgeries
- Increase In Road Accidents
- Growing Burn Cases
- Increasing Incidence Of Chronic Wounds
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- High Cost Of Wound Care Products
- Requirement Of High Technical Assistance
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope And Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Wound Care Market Size And Forecast (2012-2022)
5. Global Wound Care Products Market
6. Global Advanced Wound Care Products Market
7. Global Traditional Wound Care Products Market
8. Global Wound Closure Products Market, By Type
9. Global Wound Care Market, By Type Of Wound
10. Global Wound Care Market, By Application
11. Global Wound Care Market, By End User
12. Global Wound Care Market, By Geography
13. Competitive Analysis
Some of the key companies operating in the global wound care market include
- 3M Company
- Coloplast Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Smith and Nephew plc
- Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation
- Molyncke Health Care
- Mo-Sci Corporation
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Acelity L.P. Inc.
- DermaRite Industries LLC.
- Derma Sciences Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Johnson and Johnson
- DeRoyal Industries Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lq387h/global_wound_care
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets