DUBLIN, November 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Workplace Services Market by End-User Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Workplace services covers the managed services adopted for workplace. The workplace services market size is expected to grow from USD 71.53 Billion in 2017 to USD 120.68 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.0% during the forecast period.
An increasing need to focus more on their core competencies, shifting the burden of compliance to workplace MSPs, realizing measurable business value offered by workplace services, and increasing commoditization of workplace services are driving the market growth.
The workplace services market report has been broadly classified on the basis of workplace service types, organization sizes, verticals, software, and regions.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the workplace services market from 2017 to 2022. The top countries contributing to the workplace services growth in North America are the US and Canada, out of which, about three-fourths of the market share is contributed by the US.
The market in North America is expected to witness a slow growth rate during the forecast period as compared to the other regions, as the workplace services in this region is already well-established and may attain stagnancy. The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is in the initial growth phase; however, it is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global workplace services market. The key reason for the high growth is the presence of many service providers and their facilities, such as managed mobility and distribution centers, in this region.
- Commoditization of Workplace Services
- Workplace Services Offer Measurable Business Value
- Shifting the Burden of Compliance to Workplace Service Providers
- Organizations' Need to Focus More on Their Core Business Competencies
- Workplace Service Providers Lack Flexibility and Scalability in Their Service Offerings
- Long-Term Partnerships With Workplace Service Providers Will Increase the Market Growth Rate
- Automation is Encouraging the Workplace Service Providers to Embrace Zero Touch Models
- Constant Security Threats to the Enterprise IT Environment
- The Increasing Device Varieties Pose A Challenge to the Enhanced Delivery of Workplace Services
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Workplace Services Market Analysis, By Service Type
7 Workplace Services Market Analysis, By Organization Size
8 Workplace Services Market Analysis, By Vertical
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Company Profiles
- DXC Technology
- NTT Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wr44bz/workplace
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets