LONDON, August 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Postmenopausal Osteoporosis, Hormonal Contraceptives, Menopause, Infertility, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
The revenue of the women's healthcare market in 2016 is estimated at $31.1bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in the first half of the forecast period. Among various segments in the Women's Healthcare market, the Postmenopausal Osteoporosis segment dominated the Global Women's Healthcare market with a share of 36.99% in 2016.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 154-page report you will receive 96 charts - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 154-page report provides clear detailed insight into the women's healthcare market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Women's Healthcare market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast and SWOT Analysis for the main submarkets:
• Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
• Hormonal Contraceptives
• Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• The US and Latin America
• The UK
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of the World
• This report provides discussion on pipeline products in various stages of clinical trials and regulatory approval.
• This report also discusses the drivers, challenges and trends that affect the global women's healthcare market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the global women's healthcare market.
• Eli Lilly
• Merck & Co.
• Novo Nordisk
• Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Buy our report today Global Women's Healthcare Market Forecast 2017-2027: Postmenopausal Osteoporosis, Hormonal Contraceptives, Menopause, Infertility, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100.
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dexa Medica Group
Ferring International Center
Merck & Co.
Pantarhei Bioscience B.V.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd