DUBLIN, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Wireless M2M Market - 7th Edition" report to their offering.
The report is the foremost source of information about the M2M/IoT markets in all regions. This strategic research report provides you with 300 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
It is comprised of two unique reports:
- The Global M2M/IoT Communications Market.
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Technologies and Markets.
It analyses the latest trends and developments in cellular M2M and low power wireless networking and summarizes the main trends in the Internet of Things covering embedded technology, networking and applications.
- 360-degree overview of the M2M/IoT communication ecosystem
- Update on new industry standards for M2M/IoT networking.
- Reviews of the M2M/IoT strategies of leading mobile operators.
- Summary of industry trends in all world regions.
- Statistical data on cellular M2M subscribers in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
- Extensive global and regional market forecasts lasting until 2020.
- Comparison of wireless IoT connectivity technologies.
- IoT strategies of key players in the semiconductor and IT industries.
- Updated profiles of the main suppliers of IoT chip-sets and modules.
- Summary of adoption trends and vendor strategies in key vertical market segments.
- Cellular IoT device market forecast until 2020.
1 Embedded systems and the Internet of Things
2 Wireless IoT connectivity technologies
3 Semiconductor companies and module vendors
4 Key vertical markets
5 Market analysis and forecasts
- Adeunis RF
- Aeris Communications
- Altair Semiconductors
- América Móvil
- Bell Canada
- China Mobile
- GreenPeak Technologies
- (60+ More)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gk3n8/the_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets