DUBLIN, June 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global WebRTC Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global WebRTC Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 36.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $41.94 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing player, new entrants and the future investors.
- Huge Growth Potential From Emerging Economics Across The Regions
- Integration And Interoperability Issues With Different Browsers
- Recent Technological Developments in WebRTC
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- AT&T Inc
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Plivo Inc.
- TokBox Inc.
- Twilio, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 WebRTC Market, By Platform Provider
5 WebRTC Market, By Deployment
6 WebRTC Market, By Solution
7 WebRTC Market, By Service
8 WebRTC Market, By Application
9 WebRTC Market, By End User
10 WebRTC Market, By Geography
11 Key Player Activities
12 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzr4jr/global_webrtcMedia Contact:
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets