DUBLIN, Mar. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgdzzm/wearable_gaming) has announced the addition of the "Wearable Gaming Companies, Devices, and Solutions: Market Outlook and Forecasts 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
The global wearable gaming market will reach $19 billion during the study period with a 67% market share for hardware and 33% for software.
Wearable gaming represents an emerging entrant into the digital entertainment market that is best defined from a mobile gaming perspective. Non-wearable mobile gaming is played on various wireless devices (smartphones, tablets, phablets, etc.), which have limited interface capabilities compared to desktop, laptop, or console gaming. In many ways, wearable technology causes even more limitations, but also opens the door to new levels of interactivity and personal gaming intimacy.
Wearable gaming is played with small computing devices, which are body-mounted in some fashion, and seamlessly support game play with functionality not possible in traditional systems. This research sees Headwear as a Platform, Eyewear as a Platform, Smartwatch as a Platform, and Body-wear as a Platform all as emerging areas for next generation digital entertainment.
This research assesses the current state and future outlook of wearable gaming technology and market.
The report evaluates major players, platform, offerings, strategies, and market projections. The report also identifies the opportunities and timing for introduction of gaming into mainstream wearable technology. All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Wearable gaming forecasts through 2020
- Identify leading companies and solutions
- Understand challenges and opportunities
- Recognize the future for wearable gaming
- Understand benefits of different platforms
- Identify wearable market drivers and constraints
- Understand supporting capabilities and technologies
- Grand theft auto (Gta)
- Nike and Sports Game
- Fitbit Casual Gaming
- Wear Orbits
- Myland Game
- Oculus Rift Games
- Sumsung Gear Vr Games
Key Topics Covered:
1. What is Wearable Gaming?
2. History of Wearable Gaming
3. Overview of Wearable Gaming Market
4. Wearable Gaming Market Potential
5. Role of Wearable Payments
6. Wearable Gaming Market Trend
7. Wearable Gaming Market Projection
8. Wearable Game Genre analysis
9. Wearable Gaming Platform analysis
10. Company and Hardware analysis
11. Wearable Gaming Hardware Market Competition
12. Wearable Gaming Case Study
- 4D Force
- Carl Zeiss
- Intelligent Headset
- Iron Will Innovations Canada
- Iwear 720
- Leap Motion
- Obscene Interactive
- Oculus Rift
- Project Fortaleza
- Project Morpheus
- Razer Osvr
- Tn Games
- Valve Steamvr
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgdzzm/wearable_gaming
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets