DUBLIN, Feb. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The 2017 Global Wealth Review (GWR): Worldwide Wealth and Wealth Migration Trends" report to their offering.
This report covers global wealth and wealth migration trends over the past year (2016), with projections to 2026.
- Wealth migration trends over the past year.
- Future wealth migration trends and insights.
- Wealthiest countries worldwide (W10).
- Wealthiest cities worldwide.
- Wealth inequality by country - most equal and unequal countries.
- Country and city wealth growth trends over the past year, with forecasts to 2026.
- Spending review of global HNWIs, including behavioural mapping and collectables
- Top 2nd home hotspots for the world's wealthy.
- Prime property index - city US$ per square meter rankings.
- Top rated hotels and destinations for the world's wealthy.
- The rise of hotel residences and residential estates worldwide.
- Country safety index - link between safety levels and wealth growth.
- Impact of Brexit on UK wealth.
- Impact of new leadership on USA wealth.
- Global wealth migration is accelerating. Approximately 82,000 millionaires (HNWIs) migrated in 2016, compared to just 64,000 in 2015.
- For the second straight year Australia is the top country worldwide for millionaire inflows, beating out traditional destinations such as the US and the UK.
- There were approximately 13.6 million HNWIs (millionaires) in the world at the end of 2016 and worldwide HNWI wealth stood at US$69 trillion.
- Global wealth is expected to rise by 35% over the next decade (2016 - 2026).
- The top performing wealth markets are expected to be Vietnam, China, India, Mauritius and Sri Lanka.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Wealth migration trends
3 Country benchmarks
4 Country performance and trends
5 Wealth inequality
6 The wealthiest cities worldwide
7 Spending habits of global HNWIs
8 Additional findings
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wxc4g/the_2017_global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets