BURNABY, British Columbia, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Every 21 seconds a child and 3.4 Million people globally dies every year due to water related disease according to a report by World Health Organization. Nearly all deaths, 99 percent, occur in developing world. Thus, growing water borne diseases are consequently generating the need for providing pure and hygienic water which in turn has resulted into development of systems which could affordably purify the water commonly known as water purifiers. The demand for water purifiers has surged radically over the last 5 year period attracting giants like Panasonic and LG to launch their own water purifiers.
According to "Global Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018", the POU (point-of-use) water purifiers market has emerged as one of the most attractive segments in consumer electronics. The global water purifiers' market revenues are anticipated to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of around 10% during 2013-18 which is forecasted to double in its revenue size by the end of 2018. The global water purifier industry is highly fragmented with the presence of regional players, dominating in their respective regions. Asia Pacific is the biggest market for water purifiers where China & India are the major contributors. The market growth of water purifiers in these regions are supported by rising domestic production, low penetration level of water purifiers, and growing awareness about water related health concerns.
"Global Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers' market expansion globally:
- Global Water Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Top 10 Countries' In-depth Market Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Pricing and Channel Sales Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifier market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Table of Content
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Water Purifiers Market Outlook
3. The United States Water Purifiers Market Outlook
4. Brazil Water Purifiers Market Outlook
5. Mexico Water Purifiers Market Outlook
6. China Water Purifiers Market Outlook
7. India Water Purifiers Market Outlook
8. Indonesia Water Purifiers Market Outlook
9. South Korea Water Purifiers Market Outlook
10. Vietnam Water Purifiers Market Outlook
11. Turkey Water Purifiers Market Outlook
12. South Africa Water Purifiers Market Outlook
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. Research Methodology
- Pentair Inc.
- Amway Global
- Panasonic Corporation
- Philips Inc.
- Culligan International Inc.
- Best Water Technology Group
- Brita GmBH
- Coway Co., Ltd.
- Katadyn Group
- Halo Source Inc.
- Haier Strauss Water Co. Ltd
- 3 M Center
- Eureka Forbes Limited
- Ion Exchange India Limited
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Kent RO System Ltd.
- A O Smith Corporation
- Eco Water Systems LLC
- Paragon Water System Inc.
For more information visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2482
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research