DUBLIN, March 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $1.38 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope.
- Increased spending on veterinary healthcare.
- Growing adoption of pets.
- Recent Technological Developments in Veterinary Surgical Instruments.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Medtronic PLC
- Smiths Group PLC
- Neogen Corporation
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- B. Braun Vet Care GmbH
- IM3 Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market, By Type of Animal
5 Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market, By Application
6 Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market, By Product
7 Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9tjhw/global_veterinary
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets