DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vanadium Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of vanadium, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing vanadium worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: vanadium production in the country, major manufacturers, vanadium consumption, vanadium trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including vanadium market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the vanadium market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD VANADIUM INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about vanadium
1.2. Vanadium market trends
- Vanadium resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Vanadium prices
2. VANADIUM INDUSTRY IN CIS
3. VANADIUM INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4. VANADIUM INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
5. VANADIUM INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
5.1. South Africa
6. VANADIUM INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
6.1. Production forecast, projects
6.2. Demand future trends
6.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vhr57r/vanadium_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets