DUBLIN, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j77lf9/ultrapure_water) has announced the addition of the "Ultrapure Water Market by Equipment, Materials & Services , by Application, by End Use Industry & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts that the ultrapure water market will reach a value of USD 7.15 Billion by 2020, growing with a CAGR of 7.8% between 2015 and 2020. The key factor driving this growth is its increased usage in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
BREAKDOWN OF PROFILE OF PRIMARY PARTICIPANTS:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 15 %, Tier 2 - 35%, and Tier 3 - 50%
- By Designation: C Level - 54%, Manager Level - 25%, and Others - 21%
- By Region: North America - 50%, APAC - 27%, Europe - 21%, and RoW - 1%
- What will be the market size by 2020 and what will be the growth rate
- What are the key market trends
- What are the factors expected to drive the growth of the market
- What are the challenges that impact market growth
- Who are the key players in this market
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Ge Water And Process Technologies Inc.
- Koch Membrane Systems
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd
- Memstar PTE Ltd
- Ovivo Inc.
- Pall Corporation
- Pentair Plc
- Veolia Environment S.A.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Ultrapure Water Market, By Equipment, Materials & Services
8 Ultrapure Water Market, By Application
9 Ultrapure Water Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Regional Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j77lf9/ultrapure_water
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets