DUBLIN, Mar. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Two-Wheeler Tire Market- By Vehicle Type, By Region (APAC, North America, South America, Europe & CIS, Middle East and Africa), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Global two-wheeler tire market is projected to cross US$ 17 billion by 2021, as a number of leading two-wheeler manufacturers are expanding their production capacities. This is anticipated to boost OEM tire demand across the globe through 2021.
Rising demand for two-wheeler tires across the globe can be attributed to expanding two-wheeler fleet size and growing sales of two-wheelers. Increasing demand for two-wheeler tires from replacement and OEM segments boosted growth in demand for two-wheeler tires across the globe during 2011-2015. Further, a major share in demand for two-wheeler tires across the globe is emanating from Asia-Pacific region.
China and India are the leading demand generators for two-wheeler tires in the region. Furthermore, growing trend of two-wheeler taxis, increasing issue of traffic congestion in various countries coupled with rising production of two-wheelers is projected to fuel growth in the global two-wheeler tire market through 2021.
Two-wheeler tire market across the globe was dominated by motorcycle tire segment, owing to the better maneuverability and performance of these two-wheelers. Although, Asia-Pacific is a major market for conventional two-wheelers, due to growing demand from China and India, the region is also emerging as a hub for electric motorcycles and scooters, as the new alternative source of transportation, due to multiple cost benefits and various advantages associated with these vehicles. This is further anticipated to pump growth in the global two-wheeler tire market through 2021.
Global Two-Wheeler Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021 report elaborates on the following:
- Global Two-Wheeler Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe & CIS, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa)
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Online Sales
- Rising Demand for Electric/Hybrid Two-Wheelers
- Growing Demand for High End Premium Motorcycles
- Asia-Pacific Largest Two-Wheeler Tire Market
- Rapidly Developing Distributor & Dealership Network
- Low Penetration of Radial Tires
- Rising Penetration of Mopeds/Scooters in Asia-Pacific Region
- Growing Demand for Chinese Tires
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- CEAT Limited
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Deestone Company Limited
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber CO., LTD.
- JK Tyre& Industries Ltd.
- Kenda Rubber Industrial Co., Ltd.
- MITAS a.s.
- MRF Limited
- PT Gajah Tunggal TBK
- PT MultistradaArahSarana
- PT SuryarayaRubberindo Industries
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Rinaldi S/A Industria de Pneumaticos
- TVS Srichakra Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb6l24/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets