LONDON, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- To what extent has the economic outlook changed and what are the implications?
- How does the outlook for producers differ due to their geographic location?
- How will emissions legislation in Europe change the cost curve?
- How significant will the shale gas revolution be for the prospects of US smelters?
- Will supply track demand - what is the outlook for market balance?
- What impact will slowing growth in China have on the market?
- How does the Indian market look at present, and going forward?
Keynote speakers Oleg Mukhamedshin, Deputy CEO, RUSAL, Tim Reyes, President, Alcoa Materials Management and Sachin Satpute, Chief Marketing Officer, Hindalco Industries Ltd will present their views at this year's CRU World Aluminium Conference in London this May.
The conference will also include sessions on recycling, regional cost trends, macro trends, market outlooks, demand - focusing on the automobile sector, European competitiveness and closing forecasts for the year ahead and beyond.
As the most prestigious conference in the aluminium industry's calendar, CRU's World Aluminium Conference has a long history of delivering important market insight and great networking opportunities to top executives from the world's leading aluminium-related businesses. Over 200 delegates from 35 countries (including over 30 C-suite executives) have already confirmed their attendance.
CRU's 18th World Aluminium Conference, 14-16 May 2013, the Guoman Hotel, Tower Bridge, London, UK.
Sponsored by Dubai Aluminium (DUBAL), Emirates Aluminium (EMAL), Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), ABB, and Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad)
Endorsed by the International Aluminium Institute, ALFED, Alufoil, the Gulf Aluminium Council, Aluminium Association of Canada (AAC), the European Aluminium Association and the Aluminum Extruders Council
CRU is an independent business analysis, consultancy and events group focused on the mining, metals and fertilizer sectors. Privately owned to ensure its independence, the group employs over 200 experts in London, Beijing, Mumbai, Santiago, Sydney and key centres within the United States.
Senior Marketing Manager, CRU
SOURCE CRU Group