DUBLIN, Apr. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whkx9x/global_trends_in) has announced the addition of the "Global Trends in Power Generation" report to their offering.
This research service explores the rising energy demand across the globe and analyzes the key energy resources that will be increasingly used, up until 2035. It explores the drivers and restraints of key energy sources such as coal, gas, and renewables, and features a short discussion of the key geographical trends influencing the growth of the energy market. A brief snapshot of the utilization of gas plants in Europe, focused mainly on the United Kingdom and Germany, is followed by a summary of the key findings of the top three energy resource markets, namely, coal, gas, and renewables.
Gas will increasingly replace coal in OECD countries as commercial carbon dioxide capture and storage (CCS) is a long way off.
In non-OECD markets, investment will be undertaken in both gas and coal.
Oil is expected to be slowest growing fuel (heavy fuel oil [HFO] will be used as a reserve fuel in most countries) over the forecast period.
Renewables are likely to exhibit strong growth across geographies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Trends in Power Generation
- Executive Summary-Key Trends in the Global Economy
- Executive Summary-Global Energy Consumption Snapshot Till 2035
2. Power Generation
- Global Energy Demand Set to Grow Over the Next Decades
- Gas Generation to Significantly Increase but Coal will Dominate up to 2030
- Power Generation-Installed Capacity Fuel Mix
- Global Power Generation Fuel Mix
3. Coal Market
- Drivers and Restraints for the Coal Power Market
- Geographical Trends in Coal Generation
4. Gas Market
- Drivers and Restraints for the Gas Power Market
- Geographical Trends in Gas Generation
- Low Utilization of Gas Plants in Europe
- Declining Loads of Gas Plants-United Kingdom
- Declining Loads of Gas Plants-Germany
5. Renewables Market
- Drivers and Restraints for the Renewables Market
- Geographical Trends in Renewable Market
6. Other Markets and Industries
- Power Plant Financing is Becoming a Greater Challenge
- Chinese Equipment and Finance Driving Success in Europe
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whkx9x/global_trends_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets