DUBLIN, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxhwg2/global_tin) has announced the addition of the "Global Tin Industry Report 2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The Global Tin Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the tin industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The tin market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Tin industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on thirteen industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The tin industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With 175 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tin Industry Overview
- Tin International and China Market Analysis
- Tin Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- Tin Production by Regions by Technology by Application
- Tin Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- Tin Productions Supply Sales Sales Market Status and Forecast 2009-2014
- Tin Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Tin Marketing Channels Analysis
- Tin Industry Development Trend
- Tin Supply Chain Relationship Analysis
- Tin New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Tin Industry Research Conclusions
- China Tin Group
- EM Vinto
- Gejiu Zi-Li
- Huichang Jinlong
- Metallo Chimique
- Nanshan Tin
- PT Timah
- Yunnan Chengfeng
- Yunnan Tin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxhwg2/global_tin
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets