DUBLIN, Nov 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Therapeutic Drug Monitoring - Technologies, Markets, and Companies" to their offering.
TDM market is analyzed from 2015 to 2025 according to technologies as well as geographical distribution. Global market for DoA testing was also analyzed from 2015 to 2025 and divided according to the area of application. Unmet needs and strategies for development of markets for TDM are discussed.
This report deals with therapeutic drug monitoring, a multi-disciplinary clinical specialty, aimed at improving patient care by monitoring drug levels in the blood to individually adjust the dose of drugs for improving outcome. TDM is viewed as a component of personalized medicine that interacts with several other disciplines including pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics. One chapter is devoted to monitoring of drugs of abuse (DoA). Various technologies used for well-known DoA are described. A section on drug abuse describes methods of detection of performance-enhancing drugs.
The report contains profiles of 27 companies involved in developing tests and equipment for drug monitoring along with their collaborations. The text is supplemented with 18 tables, 6 figures and 190 selected references from literature.
Benefits of this report:
- Up-to-date one-stop information on therapeutic drug monitoring
- Description of 27 companies involved with their collaborations in this area
- Market analysis 2015-2025
- Market values in major regions
- Strategies for developing markets for therapeutic drug monitoring
- A selected bibliography of 190 publications
- Text is supplemented by 18 tables and 6 figures
Who should read this report?
- Biotechnology companies developing assays and equipment for drug monitoring
- Reference laboratories providing drug monitoring services
- Pharmaceutical companies interested in companion tests for monitoring their drugs
- Clinical pharmacologists interested in integrating therapeutic drug monitoring with pharmacogenetics for development of personalized medicine
Key Topics Covered:
2. Technologies for TDM
3. Drug Monitoring Instruments
4. Applications of TDM
5. Drugs Requiring Monitoring
6. Monitoring of Biological Therapies
7. Monitoring of Drug Abuse
8. Markets for TDM
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnsdrg/therapeutic_drug
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets