DUBLIN, June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnntnh/telecom_network) has announced the addition of the "Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global application development community is becoming increasingly aware of Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) as a means of accessing data for a variety of communications-enabled applications. Telecom Network APIs capitalize on existing network infrastructure and platforms to facilitate many new business opportunities for global Communication Service Providers (CSP) to offer Business-to-Business (B2B) services in a Data as a Service (DaaS) basis.
Enterprise companies across various industry verticals are also awakening to the availability and commercial value of CSP data including everything from network QoS for video service delivery to Subscriber Data Management (SDM) for advertising, profiling, and identity management. CSPs offer data over Telecom APIs in a DaaS B2B2B and B2B2C model to data aggregators as well as direct to enterprise customers and Over-the-Top (OTT) players.
Telecom Network API Marketplace: Strategy, Ecosystem, Players and Forecasts 2015 - 2020 provides an in-depth assessment of the global Telecom Network API market, including business models, business case, best practices, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, vision for the future of telecom data, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2015 to 2020.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) API category will witness the fastest growth rate followed by SDM
- IoT API revenues will grow at an impressive rate of CAGR of 75 % 2015 and 2020, reaching nearly 59 Billion USD
- Telecom API market will grow at CAGR of 26 % 2015 to 2020, accounting for $ 167.5 B in global revenue by the end of 2020
- The average volume of API transactions for a Tier 1 wireless carrier will significantly increment over the next five years eventually reaching 188 Billion transactions a month on average
- Significant growth rates for Telecom API marketplace will be achieved through changes in certain business practices and also through deployment of SOA, virtualization, SDN, and advancement of IoT in certain key industry segments
Key Topics Covered:
2 Telecom Network API Overview
3 API Aggregation
4 Enterprise and Telecom API Marketplace
5 Telecom API Enabled App Use Cases
6 Non-Telecom Network APIs and Mash-ups
7 Carrier Strategies
8 API enabled App Developer Strategies
9 Telecom API Vendor Strategies
10 Market Analysis and Forecasts
11 Technology and Market Drivers for Future API Market Growth
12 Expert Opinion: TeleStax
13 Expert Opinion: Twilio
14 Expert Opinion: Point.io
- 2600 Hz
- AT&T Mobility
- Alcatel Lucent
- Urban Airship
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnntnh/telecom_network
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets