DUBLIN, Apr. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xthf48/talc_and) has announced the addition of the "Talc and Pyrophyllite Global Market Review 2014/2015" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of talc and pyrophyllite, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing talc and pyrophyllite worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: talc and pyrophyllite production in the country, major manufacturers, talc and pyrophyllite consumption, talc and pyrophyllite trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including talc and pyrophyllite market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the talc and pyrophyllite market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about talc and pyrophyllite
1.2. Talc and pyrophyllite market trends
- Resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Talc and pyrophyllite demand structure
1.3. Talc and pyrophyllite prices
2. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
8. TALC AND PYROPHYLLITE INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2019
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xthf48/talc_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets