DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3gczdm/global_synthetic) has announced the addition of the "Global Synthetic Latex Polymer Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive research report forecasts that the synthetic latex polymers market will grow with a CAGR of around 3% during the 2015-2019 period. The housing market in countries such as China, Russia, Turkey, Luxemburg, Singapore, Columbia, and India are witnessing substantial growth thereby driving the demand for latex polymer based paints and coatings.
The synthetic latex polymers market is highly fragmented with the presence of many regional and global players. The market is witnessing numerous mergers with the regional players and the customization of existing products to cater to the changing consumer requirements in APAC and EMEA regions.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the synthetic latex polymers market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the synthetic latex polymers market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the synthetic latex polymers market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the synthetic latex polymers market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, Europe, South America, North America, and MEA?
- Dow Chemical
- Wacker Chemie
- Akzo Nobel
- Alberdingk Boley
- AP Resinas
- Asahi Kasei
- Asian Paints
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Dairen Chemical
- Dow Corning
- Eastman Chemical
- EOC Group
- Financiera Maderera
- Hansol Chemical
- KCK Emulsion Polymers
- Mallard Creek Polymers
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Nuplex Industries
- Omnova Solutions
- Organik Kimya
- Royal DSM
- Saiden Chemical
- Sumitomo Chemical
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3gczdm/global_synthetic
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets