DUBLIN, Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hs3jz/global_top_5) has announced the addition of the "Global Top 5 Business Jet Manufacturers - Strategy Focus & Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis - 2015-2018 - Gulfstream, Bombardier, Dassault, Textron Aviation, Embraer" swot analysis to their offering.
The global market for business jets is estimated to be worth $21.5 billion as of 2014 and is projected to grow at 2.8% CAGR through 2033.
The global business jet market continues to make steady recovery from the inertia that followed the economic crisis driven by continued economic recovery underway in the U.S., surge in demand for heavy jets and introduction of a number of new aircraft programs by the industry OEMs incorporating cutting edge technologies & innovations translating into enhanced performance capabilities, safety features & optimized operating economics.
The demand for business jets continues to recover steadily with aircraft delivery numbers in 2014 registering a 6.5% year on year growth. The delivery numbers continue to be dominated by Bombardier in volume terms & led by Gulfstream in value terms respectively with the duo collectively holding over 70% market share (based on aircraft billings/sales revenues) in 2014 with continued, robust demand growth in the heavy & medium jets segments. The business jet delivery numbers for H1 2015, however, have not been as optimistic with aircraft deliveries & aircraft billings declining by 4.1% & 4.6% respectively with the industry impacted by volatility in global markets & continued consolidation in the energy sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Top 5 Industry OEMs - Profiles & Product Portfolio Snapshot
2. Financial Performance Analysis - Charts & Analysis for each Company
3. Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis - For Each OEM
4. Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis
5. Strategy Focus across OEMs
6. Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans - Top 5 Industry OEMs
7. Global Business Jet Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
8. Key Trends - Light, Medium & Heavy Jet Segments
9. Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
10. Strategic Market Outlook through 2024
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets