DUBLIN, Oct. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94gsk9/global_top_10) has announced the addition of the "Global Top 10 Commercial Aerospace Companies - Strategic Factor Analysis Summary(SFAS) Framework Analysis - 2015 " company profile to their offering.
The report provides strategic insights into the overarching Strategic Positioning and degree of Environmental Responsiveness of the World's 10 leading Commercial Aerospace Companies through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework analysis; also referred to as Quantitative SWOT Analysis, against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics. The global commercial aircraft market is in its second golden age marked by burgeoning order backlogs across leading industry OEMs as well as development of radical technological innovations.
The market is being propelled by rapid air traffic growth being witnessed across markets & regions, especially, with the global air traffic projected to double itself by 2030, led by the APAC region, in addition, to a technological generational leap in the global aviation propulsion sector with decades of research on technological evolution by key industry players transpiring into next generation of aerospace propulsion systems with the LEAP & Geared Turbofan engine based PurePower programs from CFM & Pratt & Whitney respectively being the most prominent examples.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the 10 Commercial Aerospace Companies
- Financial Performance Snapshot
- Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix - For each of the 10 Key Industry Players
- External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices.
- Global Commercial Aerospace Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Industry Trends
- Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Outlook - Medium to Long Term
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer SA
- GE Aviation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Honeywell Inc.
- Rolls Royce Holdings plc
- Safran S.A.
- The Boeing Company
- United Technologies Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94gsk9/global_top_10
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets