DUBLIN, Apr. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc5sj2/steel_global) has announced the addition of the "Steel Global Market Review 2014/2015" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of steel, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing steel worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: steel production in the country, major manufacturers, steel consumption, steel trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including steel market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the steel market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD STEEL INDUSTRY
1.1. About steel
1.2. Production in 2009-2014
- Iron ore, pig iron, raw steel
- Steel recycling
1.3. Demand worldwide
2. STEEL INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. STEEL INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. STEEL INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. STEEL INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. STEEL INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. STEEL INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
8. STEEL INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2019
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc5sj2/steel_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets