DUBLIN, Jan. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxz9p6/global_sports) has announced the addition of the "Global Sports Turf Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global market for sports turf will post a healthy market growth rate of more than 11% by 2019. Innovations pertaining to product quality and design are responsible for this market's healthy growth during the forecast period.
A major trend that the global sports turf market is going to witness is ongoing technological innovations. Intense competition and high demand for quality playing surfaces have led to the creation of third-generation artificial turf that imitates the look of natural grass. The third-generation artificial turf has advantages, for instance, safety, increased frequency of usage, and longer playing sessions.
According to the report, one of the major drivers in the global sports turf market is the growth in sales of artificial turf. Artificial grass is low-maintenance as it does not require irrigation, mowing, trimming, watering, and pesticides or fertilizers, which gradually saves the cost for users.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in the global sports turf market is health issues. Artificial turf retains more heat, so the chances of burns and injuries for players are higher than with natural grass.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global sports turf market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the global sports turf market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global sports turf market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global sports turf market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global sports turf market?
Key vendors are:
- HG Sports Turf
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxz9p6/global_sports
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets