DUBLIN, January 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7394c/global_sports_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Sports and Energy Drinks Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global sports and energy drinks market to grow steadily at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The use of natural ingredients is one of the primary drivers for the growth of this market.
The use of energy drinks as mixers for alcoholic beverages is a growing trend. This trend is more commonly observed among the younger population in the age group of 18-34 years. Energy drinks are now increasingly being used as mixers for alcoholic beverages at parties and in restaurants.
According to the report, one of the important drivers of the global sports and energy drink market is the use of natural ingredients. Consumers are becoming increasingly worried about the health issues related to the continuous consumption of energy and sports drinks. To address the concerns of consumers, vendors are coming up with products based on natural ingredients.
Further, the report states that the rising number of obesity cases is one of the serious challenges faced by the global sports and energy drink market.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global sports and energy drinks market?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the sports and energy drinks market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global sports and energy drinks market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the sports and energy drinks market?
- Red Bull
- Monster Energy
- All Sport
- Amp Energy
- Bomb Energy Drink
- Boost Drinks
- Gusto Organic
- Hype Energy Drinks
- Labrada Nutrition
- Montage Promoters
- Pacific Health Labs
- Rockstar E
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Market segmentation by distribution channel
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7394c/global_sports_and
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets