DUBLIN, Oct. 02 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3s85bj/global_specialty) has announced the addition of the "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Global specialty carbon black market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2015 - 2020 on account of increasing demand from end user industries including plastics, printing inks & toners, and paints & coatings.
In 2014, Asia-Pacific garnered a lion's share in global specialty carbon black market owing to booming infrastructure, construction and automotive sectors in the region. Global specialty carbon black market is majorly dominated by three players, which include Orion Engineered Carbons, Cabot Corporation and Birla Carbon. These companies are heavily investing towards new product development and improvement of quality and functionality of the existing products.
Few of the other major players operating in global specialty carbon black market include China Synthetic Rubber Corporation, Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., and Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd., among others.
Specialty carbon black is a refined, black colored powder with high carbon content. Owing to its characteristic pigmentation properties, specialty carbon black is used to impart color to products manufactured in diverse industry verticals. In addition, specialty carbon black also possesses exceptional conductive properties and ability to provide protection from UV radiations. The plastics industry is the largest end user industry of specialty carbon black, where it is used to impart color, improve thermal insulation and impart UV resistance to plastic products such as pipes, engineering plastics, cables and synthetic fibers. In addition, due to its favorable conductive properties, specialty carbon black is being increasingly used in various other niche industries, such as lithium ion batteries.
Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to the global specialty carbon black market:
- Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Plastics, Printing Inks & Toners, Paints & Coatings, Batteries, Fuel Cells, etc.); and By Type (Lamp Black, Conductive Black, Acetylene Black, etc.)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Key Customer Profiles
Market Trends and Developments
- Rising Production of Light Weight Vehicles
- Expanding Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
- Growing Use of Specialty Carbon Black in Textile Fibers
- Specialty Carbon Black for LCD Panels
- Shifting Focus of Rubber Carbon Black Producers to Specialty Carbon Black
- Increasing Demand from Metallurgical Applications
- Rising Production of E-Vehicles
- Increasing Use of Specialty Carbon Black in Water Borne Coatings
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Carbon Black Market Overview
5. Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
7. Europe Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
8. North America Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
10. South America Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
11. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends and Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Customer Profiles
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Beilum Carbon Chemical Limited
- Birla Carbon
- Black Diamond Material Science Co., Ltd
- Cabot Corporation (CBT)
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation (2104)
- Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha (4061)
- Geotech International B.V.
- Imerys S.A (NK)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Omsk Carbon Group OOO
- Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. (OEC)
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited (PHILCARB)
- Qujing Zhongyi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Emperor-Taishan Carbon Co., Ltd
- Shandong Huibaichuan New Materials Co., Ltd
- Shanxi Fulihua Chemical Materials Co. Ltd
- Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd (5301)
- Xiahuayuan Xuguang Chemical Co., Ltd
- Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3s85bj/global_specialty
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets