DUBLIN, Ireland, January 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2zpwh/global_specialty) has announced the addition of the "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
Specialty carbon black is obtained through high-end refining processes. Specialty carbon blacks, also known as pigment blacks, are highly pure and more crystalline form of carbon black with lower levels of sulphur, ash and metals, as well as physical impurities. Specialty grades have extended the market for carbon black by providing characteristics, such as color, rheology control, and conductivity, as compared to reinforcement properties provided by commodity carbon blacks. This has extended the applications of carbon black in coatings, plastics and printing ink industries.
According to Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the global specialty carbon black market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 5% by 2018, in terms of volume. The report adds that the market for specialty carbon black has remained consolidated and there are only few players operating globally. This can be attributed to the high inclination of carbon black manufacturers towards commodity carbon black as a result of high usage for tyre production in the rapidly growing automotive industry. However, the specialty carbon black market has witnessed entry of new players during the last 3-4 years, either through mergers and acquisitions or shift in focus of rubber black players towards specialty carbon black. The entry of these players can be attributed to high profit margins associated with specialty carbon black. In addition, demand for high quality specialty carbon blacks is also benefiting producers, as they are being majorly demanded by end-user industries, such as printing ink and coatings.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with specialty carbon black manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Carbon Black Market Overview
3. Specialty Carbon Black Overview
4. Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
5. Specialty Carbon Black Raw Material Analysis
6. Specialty Carbon Black Production Capacity
7. America Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
8. Europe Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
9. Asia Pacific Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
10. Global Specialty Carbon Black Sales Channel Analysis
11. Global Specialty Carbon Black Pricing Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Recent Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. Research Methodology
- Asia Carbon Industries Inc.
- Birla Carbon
- Cabot Corporation
- Cancarb Limited
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Continental Carbon
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- The Orion Engineered Carbons GmbH
- Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2zpwh/global_specialty
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets