DUBLIN, October 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
This report provides a unique analysis of the SOFC market. It analyzes components of the solid oxide fuel cell technology offering the promise of greatly reduced environmental impact and excellent performance, price, fuel flexibility and efficiency advantages.
The global market for solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) was $303 million and $622 million in 2008 and 2012, respectively. The market is expected to reach nearly $1.2 billion by 2020 from $662 million in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% from 2015 to 2020.
This report discusses the North American, European, Far Eastern and Rest-of-World market values. Target markets are based on optimistic, pessimistic and consensus alternatives, which are compared to the conventional power generation target and peak shifting opportunities. The current market is emerging with pre-commercial demos and subsidized pilot projects as well as fast-growing niche markets that are quickly becoming established specialty markets. Over the next five years these pilots will be expanding into commercial implementations. The 2020 market is also characterized in terms of optimistic, pessimistic and consensus scenarios.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), a technology offering the promise of greatly reduced environmental impact and excellent performance, price, fuel flexibility, and efficiency advantages
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2008 and 2012, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale
- Applications covered include:
-- Combined heat and power (CHP)
-- Remote power and auxiliary power units (APUs)
-- Portable product power
- Analyses of the technology and recent commercial developments in the SOFC industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The following applications are considered:
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Remote power and auxiliary power units (APUs)
- Portable product power
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Markets By Application
Chapter 5: SOFC Market Summary
Chapter 6: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
Chapter 8: U.S. Patents That Mention SOFCs
- Acumentrics Holding Corp.
- Adelan Uk Ltd.
- Accuron Technologies (Advanced Materials Technologies)
- Advanced Measurements Inc.
- Alpps Fuel Cell Systems
- Alstom Technology Inc.
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- American Elements
- Blasch Precision Ceramics
- Bloom Energy
- BTU International Inc.
- California Institute Of Technology (Caltech)
- Ceramatec Inc
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd.
- Ceres Power Holdings
- Chao Zhou Three-Circle (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Chubu Electric Power Company Inc.
- CMR Prototech
- Convion OY
- Cummins Power Generation Inc.
- Dana Holding Corp.
- Delphi Corp.
- Dominovas Energy Corp.
- Doosan Fuel Cell America
- Ezelleron Inc.
- EBZ Entwicklungs
- Elcogen AS
- Emprise Corp.
- ENRG Inc.
- FCO Power Inc.
- FEV Motorentechnik Gmbh
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Fuelcell Energy Inc.
- General Electric Company
- George Westinghouse Research And Technology Park
- H2E Power Systems Inc.
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- HC Starck Gmbh
- Hexis Ltd.
- Hosokawa Powder Technology Research Institute
- ITN Energy Systems Inc.
- K-Style Advanced Ceramics Co. Ltd.
- Kansai Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Kerafol (Ineltro Halmer Electronics Gmbh)
- LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc. (Rolls-Royce Fuel Cell Systems Ltd., Stark College)
- Lilliputian Systems
- Lithuanian Energy Institute
- Loganenergy Corp.
- Montana State University
- Materials & Systems Research Inc.
- Meidensha Corp.
- Meridian Energy Ltd.
- Merloni Termosanitari Spa (Ariston Thermo Group)
- National Fuel Cell Research Center
- Nexceris, Llc (Nextech Materials Ltd.)
- Ngimat Co.
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp.
- Noah Technologies Corp.
- Plansee SE
- Point Source Power Inc.
- Precision Flow Technologies
- Presidio Components Inc.
- Protonex (Ballard)
- Ragan Technologies Inc.
- Redox Power Systems
- Risodtu National Laboratory
- Sienergy Systems (Allied Minds)
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Research Group
- Stanford Materials Corp.
- Sumitomo Corp.
- Sunfire GmbH
- Terminus Energy Inc.
- Tokyo Gas Co. Ltd.
- Tosoh Corp. Ceramics Division
- Toto Ltd.
- Toyota (Aisin)
- Ultra Electronics AMI
- University of Dayton Research Institute
- Vaillant GmbH
- Violet Fuel Cell Sticks
- Watt Fuel Cell Corp.
- Zircar Zirconia Inc.
- ZTEK Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkrn88/solid_oxide_fuel
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets