DUBLIN, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) in US$ Thousands. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2012 through 2020. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 46 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Acumentrics SOFC
- Adelan Ltd.
- Bloom Energy Corporation
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd.
- Convion Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. NOTEWORTHY TRENDS, GROWTH DRIVERS & ISSUES
3. FUEL CELLS MARKET IN RETROSPECT
4. FUEL CELLS AND SOFCS: A TECHNOLOGY FREEZE FRAME
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
5. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 46 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 46)
- The United States (19)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (5)
- Europe (17)
- Germany (2)
- The United Kingdom (4)
- Italy (1)
- Rest of Europe (10)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ppkgtl/solid_oxide_fuel
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets