DUBLIN, Mar. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market Research Report - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast" report to their offering.
The global software defined networking (SDN) market research report provides detailed information about the industry based on the revenue (USD MN) for the forecast period. This research study is a descriptive analysis of the software defined networking market emphasizing the market drivers and restraints that govern the overall market growth.
The trends and future prospects for the market are also included in the report which gives an intellectual understanding of the industry. Furthermore, the report quantifies the market share held by the major players of the industry and provides an in-depth view of the competitive landscape. The market is classified into different segments with detailed analysis of each with respect to geography for the study period.
- Growing requirement of efficient networking
- Complicated network patterns
- Growing demand for flexibility services
- Lack in consistency
- Lack of awareness among business practices
Segmentations in the Report:
- Physical Network Infrastructure
- Virtualization And Control Software
- Professional Services
- SDN Applications & Network Services
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Others (Media and Entertainment, Energy and Power, Manufacturing)
By End User:
- Telecommunication Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Big Switch Networks, Inc.
- Extreme Networks, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9pc92/global_software
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets