DUBLIN, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhkzqg/smart_fabrics_and) has announced the addition of the "Smart Fabrics and Interactive Textiles - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Smart Fabrics and Interactive Textiles in US$ Million by the following Application Segments: Consumer Products, Military, Transportation, Biomedical, Industrial, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 69 companies including many key and niche players.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS AND GROWTH DRIVERS
3. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
4. SMART FABRICS AND INTERACTIVE TEXTILES PRODUCTS
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (USA)
- Exmovere Holdings, Inc. (USA)
- Intelligent Clothing Ltd. (UK)
- Interactive Wear AG (Germany)
- International Fashion Machines, Inc. (USA)
- Kimberly-Clark Health Care (USA)
- Marktek Inc. (USA)
- Milliken & Company (USA)
- Noble Biomaterials, Inc.
- Outlast Technologies LLC
- QinetiQ North America (USA)
- Royal Philips Electronics N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Schoeller Textiles AG (Switzerland)
- Smartex s.r.l (Italy)
- Textronics, Inc. (USA)
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. UNITED STATES
5. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 69 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 70)
- The United States (21)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (40)
- France (5)
- Germany (5)
- The United Kingdom (16)
- Italy (1)
- Spain (2)
- Rest of Europe (11)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6)
- Middle East (2)
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Exmovere Holdings, Inc.
- Intelligent Clothing Ltd.
- Interactive Wear AG
- International Fashion Machines, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhkzqg/smart_fabrics_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets