DUBLIN, October 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
In this region, global Sleep Apnea Market is projected to reach USD 14,119.5 million by 2024 from USD 7,800.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The global sleep apnea device market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user and geography.
On the basis of type, sleep apnea device market is categorized into: diagnostic devices and therapeutic devices.
On the basis of product type, the diagnostic sleep apnea device market is segmented into polysomnography devices, respiratory polygraphs, pulse oximeters and actigraph systems.
On the basis of product type, the therapeutic sleep apnea devices are segmented into positive airway pressure devices (PAP), continuous positive airway pressure devices (CPAP), automatically adjusting positive airway pressure devices (APAP), masks, adaptive servo ventilation, airway clearance system, oxygen concentrators, oral appliances and accessories.
On the basis of end users, the global sleep apnea devices market is further segmented into hospitals, sleep clinics, community healthcare and home healthcare. In 2017, the hospitals segment dominates the global sleep apnea device market.
- Technological Advancement
- Increasing Prevalence of Sleep Apnea
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Changing Lifestyle
- Side Effect of Sleep Apnea Devices
- Regulatory Scenario
- Emerging Market
- Undiagnosed Patient Pool
- Death Due to Sleep Apnea Devices
- Alternative Treatment Option
- High Competition
Koninklijke Philips N.V. dominated the sleep apnea devices market in 2016, followed by Natus Medical Incorporated, and Nihon Kohden.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Executive Summary
6. Premium Insights
7. Global Sleep Apnea Device Market, by Product Type
8. Global Sleep Apnea Device Market, by End User
9. Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market, by Geography
10. Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market, Company Share
11. Company Profiles
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Compumedics Limited
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited.
- Devilbiss Healthcare Llc
- Heinen + Lowenstein Gmbh & Co.Kg
- Neurovirtual/ Sleepvirtual
- Nox Medical
- Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Custo Med Gmbh
- Medicom Mtd Ltd.
- Ambulatory Monitoring, Inc.
- BMC Medical Co, Ltd.
- Lowenstein Medical Gmbh + Co. Kg
- Ergoline Gmbh
- Ncc Medical Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbxmj5/global_sleep
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets