DUBLIN, Mar 01, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Sexual Health Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Sexual Health Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Sexual Health disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Sexual Health disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Sexual Health deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Sexual Health deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
- Trends in Sexual Health dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Sexual Health deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Sexual Health deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Sexual Health deal records
- The leading Sexual Health deals by value since 2010
- Most active Sexual Health dealmakers since 2010
In Global Sexual Health Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Sexual Health dealmaking
3. Financial deal terms for Sexual Health partnering
4. Leading Sexual Health deals and dealmakers
5. Sexual Health contract document directory
6. Sexual Health dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x46ts/global_sexual
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets