DUBLIN, October 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Sensors Market in Security & Surveillance, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This research analyzes the global trends in the sensors market used in security and surveillance applications across industries such as industrial, commercial, institutional, building automation, infrastructure and security & defense. Growing significance of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is paving the way for increasing emphasis on security and surveillance. The study includes sensors such as image; LiDAR; RFID; motion; gesture; biometric; sound; flame detection; smoke detector; biosensor; gas; and explosion detection.
The study provides the overall market size of sensors in security & surveillance applications that include perimeter security, intrusion detection, and access control among others. The study also provides revenue breakdown by geography, by sensors, and by vertical markets. The study focuses on the various market dynamics, challenges, Mega Trends, and other factors that are likely to drive market growth by 2023.
The base year of the study is 2016, with forecasts up to 2023. The study provides a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape with market shares (only at the global level) and SWOT analysis of top companies. The study, however, does not provide information on unit shipments and revenue breakdown by applications. This deliverable will provide key market participants with the necessary business intelligence to help them understand the future of the RFID market in healthcare.
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends on the Sensors Market in Security & Surveillance Applications
- Mega Trend Impact on the Sensors Market in Security & Surveillance Applications
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends - Cloud Networking as an Enabler for Smart and Connected Communities
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends - Biometric Authentication in Smartphones
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends - Biometric Authentication in Automotive: An Example
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends - Global Smart Cities in 2025
- Impact of Industry Mega Trends - Impact of IoT on Infrastructure
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What are the different types of sensors used in security & surveillance?
- Which sensors are expected to experience growth in the coming years in this vertical?
- What are the key application areas for sensors in security & surveillance?
- How does the competitive landscape look for sensors in security & surveillance? What are the opportunity areas for existing participants and scope for new entrants?
- What are the key market, technology, and economic trends that will have an impact on sensors in security & surveillance?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Sensors Market In Security & Surveillance
4. Key Trends-Total Sensors Market In Security & Surveillance
5. Forecasts And Trends-Total Sensors Market In Security & Surveillance
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Sensors Market In Security & Surveillance
7. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
8. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
9. Sensors In Industrial Segment
10. Sensors In Commercial Segment
11. Sensors In Institutional Segment
12. Sensors In Building Automation Segment
13. Sensors In Infrastructure Segment
14. Sensors In Security & Defense Segment
15. Sensors In Others Segment
16. North America Analysis
17. Latam Analysis
18. EMEA Analysis
19. APAC Analysis
20. The Last Word
- Aegis Micro
- Axis Communications
- Fiber Sensys
- RBTEC Perimeter
- Sountwest Microwave
- United Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hthv7/global_sensors
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets